CBSE South Zone Skating Competition
( 11th October – 28th October )
Last Date of confirmation from the school will be on 20th September 2019.
- Reporting: 17th Oct 2019 by 6 pm Thursday
- Managers Meeting: 17th Oct 2019 at 8 pm Thursday
- Tournament Dates: 18th Oct – 20th Oct 2019.
- Inaugural Ceremony: 10:00am on 18th Oct 2019 Friday
- Game Starts: 11:00am 18th Oct
- Valedictory Ceremony: 2:30pm on 20th Oct 2019
- Dispersal of Teams: : 5:00pm on 20th Oct 2019
- Reporting: 10th Oct 2019 by 6 pm Thursday
- Managers Meeting: 10th Oct 2019 at 8 pm Thursday
- Tournament Dates: 11th Oct – 14th Oct 2019.
- Inaugural Ceremony: 10:00am on 11th Oct 2019 Friday
- Game Starts: 11:00am 11th Oct
- Valedictory Ceremony: 2:30pm on 14th Oct 2019
- Dispersal of Teams: : 5:00pm on 14th Oct 2019
Jain Heritage School
#1598, Rani Chenamma Nagar, Angol,
Angol Industrial Estate, Belgaum,
LandMark : Adjacent to Foundry Cluster, udyambag.
Ph.No : 0831-2483025/27, 9108527077, 9448635847
Mr. Bharatesh Patil (Sports Coordinator) +919448635847
Mr. Sagar (Transport Coordinator) +917353162628
Venue: Shivganga Skating Rink
Om Nagar Rd, Near Hero Honda Patson Showroom,
Shahapur, Belagavi, Karnataka 590001
Ph.No: 9448635847, 9448989588
Game Rules and Regulations
Game Rules and regulations
(Girls & Boys)
- The championship will be held according to the RSFI (9RR) rules & regulations.
- From each school only one participant can participate in each event.
- A skater can take part in maximum two events in her/his age group.
- A skater can take part either in Quads or in In-line events.
- From each Zone, in each event, separately in Girls‟ & Boys‟ in different age categories, the first & second position winners will qualify to participate in the Nationals.
Events of Speed Skating (Quads) – Girls‟ & Boys‟
|Under 08||Under 10||Under 12||Under 14||Under 16||Under 19|
|Rink Race I
|300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M
|Rink Race 2||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M
|Rink Race 3||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M
Events for In-Line Skating – Girls‟ & Boys‟
|Under 08||Under 10||Under 12||Under 14||Under 16||Under 19|
|Rink Race 4
|300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M Speed||300 M Speed|
|Rink Race 5||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M Speed||500 M Speed|
|Rink Race 6||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed||1000 M Speed|
- The skater taking part in Quads should wear the skates that should not have heels attached to the shoe & should not be high ankl
- The skating costume should be skin tight.
- Helmet is compulsory.
- The wheels for speed skating is only to be used which are broader in size.
- The decision of the technical committee/referee shall be final.
- Any photograph/video clipping other than from official camera shall not be considered for any referenc
- No protest will be entertained from parents.
- Protest, if any, has to be submitted in writing by the team Coach/Manager with the Chief Referee, within 15 min of the announcement of resul The decision of the Jury of Appeal shall be final.
Important points and other information to be noted
- All the teams shall be accompanied by a Teacher/Coach/Manager designated by the participating School Principal
- No Team shall be accompanied by any parent.
- In case of girls participants, accompanying officials must be a female.
- The participating Schools are responsible for safety of its student
- The officials accompanying the teams shall have a valid identity card issued by their school Principal.
- The teams must print and carry the players ID cards generated after the registration of the students. While reporting the venue the teams shall also carry the print out of the filled in Online entry Proforma.
- No extra person shall be permitted to stay inside the school premises and on the playfield along with the teams.
- Lodging will be provided at the school site separately for boys and girls.
- School will provide clean, hygienic and nutritious vegetarian food to all the participants, coaches/managers/escorts and officials.
- The participating schools shall remit with the organizing school Rs.350.00 per head per day against the lodging and boarding. No part payment will be accepted against the same.
- In the opening and closing ceremony, participants must wear either school uniform or tracksuit. All the teams shall compete in the inter-school tournament in their respective playing uniform with the prescribed colour of their school and numbered.
- For more details you may refer CBSE circulars and CBSE sports18-19. Also you can go through the www.cbsesports.in website.
Things to be brought by the teams
- Playing Kits
- Personal Toiletry items
- Bed sheets and Blankets
- Group photo of team with Principal and manager/coach
- School flag.
- Sets of entry proforma(hardcopy) which is been sent by the organizer.
Last Date of Registration is 20th September 2019. Thursday
Belagavi is located at 15.87°N 74.5°E. It has an average elevation of 751 metres (2,464 feet).
The city is in the north-western parts of Karnataka and lies at the border of two states Maharashtra and Goa on the Western Ghats (50 km from the Goa state border). It is one of the oldest towns in the state, lying 502 km from Bangalore, 515 km from Hyderabad, 500 kms from Mumbai. The district comprises 1278 villages with an area of 13,415 km² and a population of around 4.8 million according to the census of 2011. Belagavi district is the biggest district of Karnataka. Situated near the foothills of the Sahyadri mountain range (Western Ghats) at an altitude of about 779 m, 100 km from the Arabian Sea with the Markandeya River flowing nearby, Belagavi exhibits swift and kaleidoscopic changes in topography, vegetation and climate.
Shivganga Skating Rink is situated in Om Nagar Nagar, Near Hero Honda Patson Showroom, Shahapur, Belegavi, Karnataka, 590001
Hotels Near By
Native By Chancery
Contact Details : 09513509116
Download Information Brochure for more information